ABOUT LHEON TRAINING PROGRAMS
Lheon Consultings Training programs aims at equipping participants with a working knowledge of the sales skills that microinance professionals require to close deals that would help them meet set targets and increase the banks revenue.
- Upon successful completion of the trainings and an online assessment, you will earn a certificate of completion from Lheon Consulting.
- Free complementary copies of the book "The Functional Microfinance Bank" or " Basic Financial Analysis, Ratios and Performance Monitoring For Microfinance Bank".
- You would benefit from engaging with cohort of like-minded experienced professionals that can help network and also identify opportunities for collaboration, innovation and value creation.
- Continuous mentorship from Lheon faculty members
- Gift for best performing participant
- Soft copy of recorded training session with training slides
We operate with a team of industry led experts who develop and deliver the modules in a participatory approach using a combination of tested case studies.
OUR FACULTY MEMBERS
- Dayo Adewale
- Ameen Ajibola
- Precious Onyeka
- Paul Akinruli
- Henry Oster Onyemah
- Module 1
Managing Portfolio Quality
- Module 2
Blending Credit Decisions
- Module 3
Loan Portfolio Classification
- Module 4
Assessment and Credit Analysis
- Module 5
Monitoring Tools for Clients and MFBs
- Module 6
Ethics and Fraud Management
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR
- Professionals who have passion for micro financing and as such require mentor-ship and networking from industry experts
- Professionals that want to gain insights into the latest trends in microfinance
- Professionals that need a practical action plan for overcoming barriers and seizing the opportunities associated with creating sustainable business paths.
- Professionals that seek for necessary tools to effectively argue the microfinance business case for sustainability and value of strong leadership.
- Microfinance professionals at all level that need to grow and excel at what they do
Account Number: 0811378569
Account Name: Lheon Consulting Limited
Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
Kindly contact Henry on 08185780707 or send evidence of payment with your name to Lheonconsulting@gmail.com or email@example.com for payment confirmation.